Thursday, July 25, 2019

Sometimes Cardboard Comes Back

You ever regret trading something away? Like fully regretting it?

That's what happened to me recently when I traded off a Vladimir Guerrero Jr auto from Leaf Flash. Was it because it was shiny? Was it because he has potential? Or was it because he is the son of Vlad Sr who I liked? Whatever it was, I regretted it so had to get it back.

Luckily the guy I traded it to in Bubba's Sports Cards on Twitter was more than happy to trade it back and he sent along some free friends with it.

Hampton Pro Line Live limited to just 40,000! Not sure if I had this one or not so he passed it along just in case.

Finest Hampton

Summitt parallel. Love this product.

And Vlad with his terrible signature arrived back home. Just something about this card.

A thanks goes out to Bubba's Sports Cards again for making this trade with me and letting me get my Vlad back.

I now pass the question onto you<<<<<<
Have you ever sold or traded a card off you regretted? Did you get it back? Let me know in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment