Monday, July 8, 2019

Squirrel!

I have found out more and more as a collector that I can become easily distracted by other cards instead of trying to get myself just to focus on one project at a time. I am not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

When this Holiday Match Ups card came up in a trade with @gingersnap4004, I fell in love. The design, creativity and shiny appeal had me reeling for wanting more. Squirrel! Wait, don't I already have 3,000 other projects going on? Aren't I already working on many sets at once? Squirrel!

If you don't get that reference, it's from the movie Up when the dog, Dug how creative, in the movie gets easily distracted by a Squirrel. I find myself referencing that a lot when collecting.

At least for the rest of my trade I kept my cool and my focus on some main PC's.

Wheatley rookie

Brandon Jacobs rookie

Squirrel! Another 90's set must have!

Tiki Barber Rookie from Pinnacle

Fred Taylor cards. Yeah, sort of a side PC

Another

And another. He is out of this world!

And another I would have just taken because I loved this product

Mark Brunell who many know I side PC as well

Great card right here with Cut To The Chase parallel from Donruss Preferred

Kerry Collins another player I side PC

Squirrel!! Wait, this has Kerry Collins but it's a cool double sided card i want to build a set of

Curse you Matt. Focus!

There we go. Back to focus. Sterling Shepard autograph that started the trade.

A big thanks goes out to @gingersnap4004 for the trade and being so easy to work with. I will definitely be back again to trade with you.

Now let's see if I can get off from here without being distracted again....

Squirrel!! Need this set!

Okay. That's enough Dug. I mean Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment