Saturday, July 27, 2019

Wes Is At It Again!

Raise your hand if you are guilty of sending pure heat to mail boxes.....I thought so.

Once again the great Wes formally from the JBF blog, has made his presence again as I have seen him hit up a few mail boxes with some amazing mail days. Amazing isn't really the word to use here. Fire, heat, throwing pizzas, over the top, mind blowing, etc, etc, etc.

What I am showcasing today, is only the literal top of the ice berg. Just the small tip of it. The Titanic would survive through this part, but as I go on when the whole iceberg is revealed, good luck. I haven't quite figured out how I will showcase the rest or when, but it will be shown. I just wanted to give the introduction tour first.

Let's look at some Griffey's to start this off,

 Upper Deck KG

 Jr is swinging away here back with the Mariners after a long hiatous



I always liked this photo. Gotta be the bubble or the color photo on top of the sepia.


 Shiny spectrum. Upper Deck baseball is severely missed in the hobby

 I always like oddball adds to my PC for Junior

 I haven't ever see this card before. Brand new add for my Junior PC

King Felix dominant first year card

 A-Rod. My only A-Rod card now. I traded all of mine away a couple of months ago.

 Another addition for my Gleyber PC



 90's PC love!! Totally digging this addition


 Willie Money Mays!

 Burrell TTM auto

1986-1987 Fleer Bill Walto. This design to me is one of those iconic ones.

 Great looking Harry Carson TTM or IP auto. He has a well defined signaure.

Ernest Borgnine was the infamous gap toothed smile and voice as the Cheshire Cat in Alice and Wonderland but also was a voice actor and actor in many of TV and film as well. He also lived til he was 95 years old. I must have watched Alice in Wonderland a hundred times when I was younger.

Shiny Bonds.



Back in the 90's when the WNBA first started to exist, I collected the cards and seeing these in Wes' package just brought me back to then. I still have what I collected then and now will add these to it.

Thanks goes out to Wes for only the begging of what I have to show off from this mail day. I have a few new ideas I may implement to show them off but it will be a little while before I can do so as I am backed up with other things I must show off first. So keep this as a note of what is to come!

UPDATE: I am showing the rest of the mail day off on my Snagging Cardboard blog. I have decided to revive it after a year off. Add it to your blogroll and check it out HERE so you won't miss the rest of this mail day!! Card Number 1 already up!

No comments:

Post a Comment