Saturday, October 12, 2019

Episode 17:Giving Me The Edge

Today marks the 17th episode of this blog and the finale of my trade with @card_a_holic

Today I am showing off some really sweet Collectors Edge inserts I saved for this trade finale.

First up, some EdgeTech green. There were 37 cards in the set and in a variety of different 1995 Collectors Edge products to find them.
Pretty simple design, a green bulls eye background with a player in the forefront



There were also super sick parallels of these to find as well. Doesn't seem the odds really are any different then finding the base version but I prefer these much more.
They have a Prism shine foil to them


Three great players as well.

I know I always talk about building sets of these and the parallels would be awesome to, but 37 cards is pretty deep. I may have to think about it first. They look great though.

Thanks for the trade Brian. I look forward to next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment