Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Breakin' Wax:2019 Playoff Football Blaster Box

I really wanted to bust some football cards from 2019 since I didn't do much, so my wife went to Walmart and surprised me with a blaster of 2019 Playoff Football.

There are 56 cards in each box and one guaranteed hit. I wasn't expecting anything big, was just hoping for some PC cards.

the base card design is nice. Not a lot of action shots but mainly focused on players which is fine. However, I am a tad disappointed that Kurt Warner had two cards in the base set but neither were him in a Giants uniform...

The base set does however does include many legends of the game including Earl Campbell

and of course veterans like Evan Engram

Rookies

and even a Darius Slayton. Still need the other Giants including Daniel Jones.

I know of a Hook 'Em fan that will enjoy this card I will send sometime. This is a green parallel.

These blasters also include a shot at 2nd down parallels that are /49. Not too bad of a find here.

These Star Gazing inserts are pretty sharp! Antonio Brown

And Baker Mayfield finds for those.

Ooooooh I really like these Air Commands. Really well done Panini! Drew Lock looks to be a stud down the road.

Another great looking insert. Except half the Lightning no longer is a Ram

And once again, another great looking card in this product. Had to be an Eagle of course but now I know I need the Giants of these.

My hit, well, an Eagle. I once again really like the design on this as well. Need to find the Jones and Slayton versions.

Not a bad break at all in my opinion. Got a couple PC cards and a few decent hits. Mainly I am digging the overall design of the product. Really stood out to me this year.

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment