Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Ghostbusters Base Cards+Chase Sets

I finally decided it was time to work on getting my Ghostbusters on. Yes sir, I am chasing all of the Ghostbusters card madness like I did with Psych.

I want to collect it all....or at the very least as much as I can of it. I will have a post coming up in a couple of days updated on what I am collecting of it and how much help I need.

In the meantime, let's check out the base start to this project.

I found a lot on eBay for under $15 shipped that included the base set along with all five chase/insert sets. For that price, I couldn't go wrong.

Base Card Set

Character Bios

Behind The Scenes

Quotes Cards

Tricks And Traps

Sing For Your Specter

That's it for Post #1. I will have another up tomorrow for you guys with some pretty cool adds that I didn't have before from the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment