Thursday, January 9, 2020

Ghostbusters Totally Fabricated Replica Patch

Yesterday, I showed off my base card and chase sets. Today, I am showing off some Totally Fabricated Replica Patch Cards man.

These patch cards were not easy finds falling at a rate of 1:96 packs which is one in four boxes. Yikes!

Luckily for me, I found a partial set I scored for under $20 and was super excited about doing so. It's only missing two cards.

Here is what I scored,








That's seven out of nine cards in the set.

I know most of the time I complain about manufactured relic cards, but in this situation, I will take em. Even though finding a relic from the actors worn would have been so much better, these work to fill the void and felt needed in this product which was well rounded. Possibly an even better product than Psych. I know, I know.

Tomorrow will be the recap post of what I need to do to finish a Master Set and it's going to be quite the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment