Thursday, January 2, 2020

I Play On Team Pinnacle

I bought a ton of 1995 Pinnacle football and never ONCE, NOT ONCE ever pulled a Team Pinnacle from a pack in 1995. And when I say bought a ton, you could probably fill a bathtub of wrappers. That's how hard it was to pull one.

However....

Flash forward to last year, and boom, the 1:90 pack pull sat right in my hands after breaking a 36 pack lot. It was definitely worth the wait and finding two of the top QB's in the 90's wasn't a bad thing either.

These were the toughest cards to pull in 1995 Pinnacle football and I think baseball as well.

Just like with many of the projects I start, I feel connected to them. Same went for 1995 Pinnacle Team Pinnacle and the word set gets thrown around quite often by me. So what did I do, I went set chasing.


Two of the rookie RB's from the 1995 draft


Two rookie QB's from the 1995 draft. Collins is a double PC card


Who can go wrong with these two on a card??

The fronts of these cards are full on dufex effect and the backs are foil. I have read somewhere recently that there is a double dufex parallel to these that I don't know about. Would be interesting to actually see one.

I haven't gotten too far with this 10 card set as you see above and as always any hobby friend help is appreciated. I know some of you can find things at card shows, sportlots, etc that I don't have access to.

No comments:

Post a Comment