Thursday, March 19, 2020

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today's March 19th 2020, 37 years ago a great moment in history happened......

I was born.

You don't remember that? Well, check your history books boys and girls it's in there. What? They don't use history books anymore....well....guess your out of luck and will have to take my word.

A lot of people get excited about their birthday every year but since I turned thirty, I really downplay it as much as I can. I am creeping towards forty and my body feels like sixty so getting older is not a celebration. The only celebration I see is the fact I am alive for another day.

Thanks to the good Lord for that blessing.

Every year, my wife usually gets me one great gift to celebrate the day I am alive still. This year was no different as she grabbed me a new autograph of recently retired ALL TIME GREAT GIANT, Eli Manning.

Eli autographs really aren't that expensive for some reason for a future Hall Of Fame, two-time Super Bowl winning QB. I will take as many of them as I can. Eli will always have a special place in my heart because of the two Super Bowls and the person he is. Not to mention, the fact he always remained a Giant.

Back of the card isn't that glorious but tells me it's from 2016 Panini Black Friday.

Thanks again honey!

I don't expect anything else for my birthday other than this. Usually my sister-in-law drops me an eBay gift card but so far as of this typing, nothing has been sent to me yet.

I hope everyone has a great day while I enjoy another piece of Eli Cardboard. Will that become a next blog series on here....hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment