Saturday, April 18, 2020

Autograph Of The Week:Bill Parcells

Today's Autograph Of The Week was supposed to be of another former NY Giant, but with the mail day I had this week, I bumped that one off and brought in the big gun instead.

My buddy over at Valley Of Cards told me awhile ago he had set a card aside for my birthday, roughly a month ago, and with his surprises you never know what to expect.

This week a bubbler arrived and I didn't have the slightest idea what could be within. So I excitedly ripped open the envelope and there was a post-it note stuck to the top of the card with a note so I couldn't see what it was when I pulled it out.

I slowly peeled the note off and....
Whoa! What a beauty! The Big Tuna himself, Bill Parcells who was head coach of the NY Giants from 1983 to 1990 and led the team to two Super Bowl wins. The Super Bowls were four years apart, hmm that sounds vaguely familiar in Super Bowl 42 and Super Bowl 46 as of recent. Guess the Giants need to win a Super Bowl soon so I can look forward to what happens in 4 years.

The card not only looks spectacular on the front, but is numbered 2/10 on the back.

Bill's record as a Hall Of Famer coach was 183–138–1 with 4 teams as head coach and numerous assistant coaching jobs in the NFL and NCAA.
Big thanks to my buddy over at Valley Of Cards for the surprise birthday gift. If you haven't checked him out on Twitter for hobby content @ValleyOfCards, do so. If you haven't checked out his websites and eBay stores for sales, you're missing out. He has unlimited inventory of stuff for you teams on both eBay sites and his website.

Click link to visit Valley Of Cards website or check out their eBay stores here
https://www.ebay.com/usr/valleyofcards-2
https://www.ebay.com/usr/valleyofcards

No comments:

Post a Comment