Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Missing Pieces:2016 Cryptozoic Ghostbusters

Welcome to the new plug-in series here on Sport Card Collectors. This series will take you through every single project I am working on and what I am missing from that project. I am hoping it may also spark some help for what I am missing.

It's been 4 long grueling years of chasing down the Master Set of Cryptozoic Ghostbusters which is why I made this the first post in the series. It took me five to do Psych and hoping I can do the same here. The only difference is I won't own every single 1/1 card from the Sketches and Animation Cels in this product. I will take any and all of those I can get my hand on though.

Currently, I sit at one Animation Cel and two sketch cards.

In my opinion those don't count as apart of my Master Set chase since they are 1/1's. Nobody can own all of those as most probably aren't even uncovered from unopened boxes yet.

Recently I have been knocking down some needs for my chase and have narrowed it down to three  TWO insert parallel sets to owning the Master Set of Ghostbusters.
First Missing Pieces, Character Bio Silver Foil. I do have the Dana Barrett silver foil, but not the rest. So I need C1,2,4,5,6,and 7.

 Second Missing Piece, the entire foil set of Sing For Your Specter. So 1-9 is needed.

Third Missing Piece, the toughest of the three, the Tricks And Traps Cryptonium parallel set. I own the foil set, just not this chromed version. Each card in this set fell 1:56 packs so they are not easy finds and not easy to hunt down. Especially for a product that is four years old.

UPDATED!!!!! THANKS TO MY BUDDY BRYAN THE TRICKS AND TRAPS HAS BEEN COMPLETED!!!!!!!

I also may look for these below at some point, not needed, but would be fun add-ons

PROMO cards
  • P1NSU Magazine JUN/JUL 2015
  • P1Cryptomium variant - multiple conventions Summer 2015
  • C8Gozer – Ghostbusters the Board Game Launch Party Kit Winter 2015
  • C9Mr. Stay Puft - NSU Magazine JUN/JUL 2016
There you have the first part of this series. I have so many projects spread across multiple sports that this could be a long time filler series til things get back to normalcy again. If they do.

Some of the sets I will be featuring on here you have seen before. Maybe even multiple times. So you may not have. Thanks again for reading and til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment