Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Trevor Bumped Into Some Set Needs

Trevor over at Bump And Run Football Card Blog recently sent me some set needs in a surprise PWE.

I am always working hard on keeping my set needs updated on here, I am a bit behind as the writing of this on April 3rd, but hopefully I can get all of that updated very soon.

Luckily, the set needs that Trevor passed along are ones I still need as I haven't added any to those sets as of recent.

Well, not til now.

1995 Score. I just love this design for some reason or another.

 Pro Line Classic with it's top notch photography. This is also a very deep set to collect.



One of my favorite photos from the new set adds was this James Washington. We don't get cards that look this good anymore.

Also found in my surprise PWE were some Giants cards.

Odighizuwa had a lot of potential, but the coaching staff was awful at that time and couldn't coach him the way he needed to be. 

 I feel Andre Williams also had more to go. Dude was a heck of a player at Boston College but fell off when he hit the Giants team. He had some moments but wasn't showing to be the guy quite yet. Needed more of an opportunity that he simply wasn't getting. Now he is playing the XFL.

And to finish up this mail day, Scoring Kings trio of some of my favorite Giants. I think if Plax hadn't gotten hurt, that Super Bowl 43 could have been on task for the Giants as they were playing lights out football til his injury of shooting himself in the leg. I was also a big Shockey fan. Loved how aggressive that guy played and was always around the ball.

Thanks again to Trevor over and Bump and Run for the mail day. I will be sending you out something once all of the craziness ends and once I get your address again. It keeps eluding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment