Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Breakdown And A New Griffey

Gavin from Baseball Card Breakdown blog and I usually do many PWE trades throughout the year but last year I was a slacker on doing so. Not sure why, but I was.

This year however, I have already done two with him and plan on doing more. Gavin always seems to find some Giants I need.

Overall, he sent 7 Giants cards but in this post only four of those will be shown. The last three, You gotta check out SNAGGING CARDBOARD if you want to see them. It's the home of my NY Giants PC.

Shiny JPP. I always take refractors when I can.

Some former Gmen. I had high hopes for Williams and "prospected" him. Well, taught me a lesson. However he did play in the XFL, not sure how he did. I didn't watch any of that.

Thanks again Gavin!

Up next, I made a small trade for a big PC card.
Boom! It's my first Quad Relic featuring Griffey Jr. Not that the other guys on here are okay, but the main focus was my boy. I haven't added a Griffey card to the PC in quite some time so it was nice to do so. I have lost track of my PC count once I hit over 1,000 of him. I will need to update that on here at some point.

Thanks to @somosLosAstros on Twitter for the trade!

Just another reminder, if you want to check out the last three cards from Gavin, go check out Snagging Cardboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment