Monday, May 25, 2020

Fireworks Sent By Wes!

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

I am not sure what my plans are for the day, probably will involve some grilling if the weather is right, but I hope you have a great/safe holiday.

Today I will be remembering my grandfather who served in World War 2. I never got to meet him and only have pictures to know him by. The War took many lives including his when he got home from war with PTSD. Some day I wished I could find more answers on what he did when he served and anymore details about him. My grandmother has long passed as well and my father doesn't like to speak much about it which I don't blame him.

But, enough with that.

Recently Wes former JBF, former Area 40 and now with a new blog,The Last PC- Where the Big Boys Play sent me some goodies. Some explosive fireworks.

They were wrapped inside of a Priority Bubbler, which I think is the cheapest/best way to mail right now, and then hidden in bubblers on the inside.
I couldn't decide which one to open first so I busted open a Sticky Mystery....
Whoa! Super coooooooooooooool. Ectoplasm slime! I think it said also a figure inside. I will probably bust open two and keep one sealed. I never saw these locally.

Then came the card one....
Right off the bat, 1998 Ultra Peyton Manning!! Wooo. Someone reads my want list. Now I just need to get the Peyton from Series 1. This was a big surprise.

The next two cards I knew were coming at some point. Wes graciously helped me with my Ghostbusters Slime set. And yes, before you ask, I really do owe him my life. But I will hit him back with some "sweet" stuff don't you fret.

These slime cards do not pop up often and are extremely rare.

With these two in hand, only...

One more to go for the set. Which spoiler, I do have but it's not quite here yet. When it arrives, I will be sure to post them all together.

Thanks goes out to Wes once again for the awesome mail day. You are a great friend and always remember I got your back as well.

Once again, I hope everyone has a safe Memorial Day. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, which is pretty much everything but sitting and eating, so yeah. Take care and remember our fallen soldiers who fought hard for what we have today.

BY THE WAY...NEW POST OVER AT CARDS OVER COFFEE!! Please check it out and add it to your blogroll people!

NEW POST HERE↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Perfect Pairing

No comments:

Post a Comment