Tuesday, June 23, 2020

7 Day Trading Card Challenge Day 6:Favorite Non Sport Card

My buddy Tim over at Cardpocalypse, has created a 7 day Trading Card Challenge which has taken the blogosphere by storm.

There is a good variety of topics to cover throughout the challenge so are you up for the challenge? I am.

So let's take a look at Day 6 of the challenge. Favorite non sport card. Man, I could have gone 100 ways with this one as my non sport collection has really grown over the past couple of years. I love adding autographs of my favorite actors and actresses and singers.

But, I will go with cards from a newest non sport chase, my Chevy Chase chase. That doesn't sound right but it's true.

I already showed off my dual relic of Chase and Murray, but there are a couple more I added as well

How about this 6 piece one with lots of super star power from the 70s including one of my wife's used to be crushes in Robert Redford.

Or this 8 piece relic with many legends of comedy all on one card. This one is also a parallel numbered to 25. I had to really talk the seller down on this one and after much back and forth, we agreed on a middle number.

Once again, I am a tad disappointed they didn't use a small face image with the relics when they use most of these people in other parts of the product as actual images.

I am not sure if this is the end of the road with this PC or if I will seek others out. There is still plenty more different ones of these to chase.

Final day of the challenge coming up next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment