Friday, June 19, 2020

7 Day Trading Card Challenge Day 4:Favorite Basketball Card

My buddy Tim over at Cardpocalypse, has created a 7 day Trading Card Challenge which has taken the blogosphere by storm.

There is a good variety of topics to cover throughout the challenge so are you up for the challenge? I am.

So let's take a look at Day 4 of the challenge. Favorite basketball card.What hasn't been announced fully, is that I am PCing Allan Houston big time right now. He was my favorite Knicks player growing up so I will take any and all that anyone has to trade, well, as long as I don't have it.

When it comes to basketball, I actually have quite a decent collection I could have chosen cards from, but I took the new PC and my favorite card from it instead.

Allan always made it rain just like this 2019-2020 Pink variation of the Making It Rain from Spectra. Hooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuusssston for three. Yes! I can hear Marv Albert's voice in my mind. He was one of my favorites to listen to and the NBA on NBC in the 90s was also epic.


This card is almost an eBay 1/1 with jersey number.

I will have further updates on Allan Houston over on Cards Over Coffee at some point. So please go follow that blog.

This has been a fun challenge so far, let's see what I will show off for Day 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment