Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Blog Bat Around:Something I Collect Not Sports

A couple of months ago, Trevor over at Bump and Run Football Card blog held a contest for you to show off something you collect that isn't sports cards or sports memorabilia. You can see what Trevor collects that not cards or memorabilia here, Long Distance from Brazil

As for myself, I have shown off and mentioned many times how I am chasing down pieces of my childhood as I call it.

I have done a good job of knocking down a chunk of the toys I need but still have a road to travel.

I had a couple of these mutation turtles including Leo which I don't have yet. But, these were cheap and worth the pickup.

I had Tommy, green ranger, and never had Zach but hey, cool addition regardless. I need to add Jason, red ranger, at some point to complete my Power Ranger flip heads collection from my youth. I never had the rest of them but would be tempted to get them if they came up cheap.

Mighty Max. I had a few of the playsets but can't remember which ones. So my goal was to grab one that was complete and later on grab the Skull Dungeon one which was the one every Mighty Max fan wanted.

And one of my favorite shows growing up was Darkwing Duck, most of these figures are complete with their accessories except two I think. I am only missing one figure, Steelbeak, from having all 8 figures. So far I have had no success in finding an affordable Steelbeak complete-at least with his tail-but still look everyday.

I have other figures I couldn't dig out at this time such as an autograph White Ranger Tommy, some other TMNT and my Ghostbusters.

Here are a list of needs still for me,
  • 1993 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Flip Heads Yellow Ranger Trini Figure
  • 1993 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Flip Heads Red Ranger Jason Figure
  • 1993 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Flip Heads Blue Ranger Billy Figure
  • 1993 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Flip Heads Pink Ranger Kimberly Figure 
  • 1993 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Lord Zedd Figure
  • 1989 TMNT Baxter Stockmon (prefer to have it complete with wings etc)
  • 1991 Playmates Darkwing Duck Steelbeek
  • 1991 Playmates Toxic Crusaders Toxie
  • 1991 Playmates Toxic Crusaders Headbanger
  • 1991 Playmates Toxic Crusaders Dr.Killemoff
  • 1983-1984 Mattel Masters Of The Universe Battle Damage Skeletor
  • 1983-1984 Mattel Masters Of The Universe Battle Damage He-Man
  • 1993 Batman The Animated Series Clayface
  • 1993 Batman The Animated Series Batman
  • 1993 Batman The Animated Series Robin
  • 1993 Batman The Animated Series TwoFace
  • 1991 or 1992 TMNT Leo
  • 1991 or 1992 TMNT Donnie
  • 1992 TMNT Shredder
  • 1991 TMNT Splinter
  • Ghostbusters Jail Break Ray Stanz and Jail Jaw Ghost
 That was fun to show off.

I hope this revives this Blog Bat Around for Trevor as I would love to see what you guys collect. I didn't see too many post about this topic and I find it's a fun one.

No comments:

Post a Comment