Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Arrivals:2016 Panini Black Friday Tools Of The Trade Towel Relic Sterling Shepard

I bend over backwards for unique relics and when Panini came out with their special programs like Black Friday and Father's Day, we began seeing more of them.

One of those unique relics is towel swatches. Yup, we can only hope that a player sweated on these. Or do we? That would definitely take player worn/used to a whole new level!

One thing that towel relics bring is a lot of cool colors and neat looking patches. The one today for the price I got it for, I couldn't turn down.
It's not too often you find one of these relics as a piece of the Gatorade logo that I have found. You combine that with the Cracked Ice look and card design layout and this card pops. Even if you're not a football fan, not a towel relic fan or even a Panini fan, you gotta agree on that at least.

Back of the card.

I am pretty excited about this one and hope that Sterling can avoid anymore injuries as I think a big year could be ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment