Friday, July 17, 2020

Arrivals:2020 Leaf Autograph Carter Coughlin

Earlier this week, I posted my first NY Giants autograph of the newest class, now I will post my second.

The Giants did a lot of defense and offensive line drafting this year which leads to a lot of less interest on my end for grabbing a lot of it. However, I would like at least a few cards of each player. That would be nice.

My second autograph of their class has no relation to Coach Coughlin but it's good to see a Coughlin name back on the Giants again.

Carter was a 7th round draft pick of the Giants and plays linebacker. A spot that should have a nice open competition for.


This card was less than $2 to grab so it was something I could actually afford.

Good luck to Carter when and if the season begins, I can't wait to watch you hit the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment