Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Arrivals:2020 Sage Hit Premier Draft Autograph Tae Crowder

With the final pick of the 2020 NFL Draft.....

The NY Giants select....

Tae Crowder, LB Georgia.

Which also makes him Mr. Irrelevant.

I am obviously hoping that he will be Mr. Relevant once he hits the field. The Giants need all the help they can get on defense and they definetley made sure to take a lot of it in when they did the 2020 draft.

I don't have much of anything for the Giants 2020 draft class so I took to the NGTcollectibles Sunday giveaway thread and @KevinSpollen saw my needs and passed along my first autograph from the rookie class.

Kind of a weak signature, but, hopefully he will make a big impact.

Card back

Thanks to Kevin for another great card. Very excited to add my first Giants 2020 draft auto.

If you guys haven't joined in on giving back in the NGTCollectibles thread go do so.It's a lot fun to be able to make someones day during these challenging times.

No comments:

Post a Comment