Saturday, July 11, 2020

Autograph Of The Week:Alex Borstein/Patrick Warburton Dual!

Hello readers!
For a few months now I have been staring at today's autograph card in my watch list. You know, watching it but more in the literal sense.

My main goal of this card was the Patrick Warburton part as I already had an autograph of Borstein but single Patrick cards list for much more. So I found this one cheap and watched it. I was quite surprised it didn't already sell and then the seller offered a markdown. How could I say no at that point?!

Alex played on Mad-Tv with her star role as Ms.Swan and is the voice of Lois Griffith on Family Guy which is the show this card is based on. Patrick played on Seinfeld, Rules Of Engagement (underrated comedy series in my opinion with a star cast) and has voices in about a million shows and movies including Family Guy as Joe Swanson. His voice is one of those you will always recognize. Both actors I really enjoy and both have a part of my nostalgia so I needed this one.

What is your favorite role for Alex and Patrick?

No comments:

Post a Comment