Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Bump And Run Over Again

Trevor over at Bump And Run Football Card Blog recently sent me some set needs and more in another sweet mail day.

(I need to take some time and get my set needs updated)

1996 Pinnacle

1996 Collectors Edge Advantage

1996 Presidents Reserve

1996 Advantage Perfect Play parallels

Collectors Choice MVP

1996 Zenith

1995 Pro Line Classic

1997 Donruss

And now onto some Giants
Nice group of them here!

 
And some Mark Brunells for that side PC

Up next, I claimed some cards off from his freebie Friday


Coach cards. Am I the only one who likes them in a product?

90's stuff. The Fred Lane is odd as I believe those are supposed to be numbered but that one isn't.

And that does it. Thanks again to Trevor for the mail day and hopefully I will have something out to you soon (if I haven't already before this publishes)

No comments:

Post a Comment