Friday, July 3, 2020

Fishing In The Valley

Yesterday, I let you check out some pretty sweet cards I grabbed from the main Valley Of Cards eBay store. Today's cards come from his Valley Of PWE Cards which is exactly what it says, they are PWE cards.

For single cards, shipping is a flat .99 but those cards are shipped the same exact way he ships his bubbler cards. The double team bags, toploader, etc. I have never once had an issue with his PWE cards as I have gotten many. I am also very cheap so I like to see .99 shipping and knowing my cards will arrive fast and safe.

If you buy more than one card from his PWE shop, it is an additional .55 and is capped at $8.25.

Let's take a gander at what I snagged which is way more than I grabbed yesterday. Once again, I am frugal in how I spend my money. I prefer quantity or quality.

Most cards in his PWE shop are under $3 with a few exceptions. This lot here were $1-$2 each.

I didn't have a 2020 Slayton yet, here we go for a $1 I couldn't say no. Once again, I am cheap.

Danny Dimes Rookie Of The Year Contenders. I have the Slayton, but not Jones. I will pretty much take any rookie year Jones under $5.

Oooooooo a shiny Pink Pulsar. First Crusade of Jones I have from this years Prizm Draft.

Purple Saquon. It's not numbered, but that purple against the white Penn State is flashy

Select holo silver of Sterling Shepard. As you can tell by some of the cards I grabbed above, I didn't get any 2019 Select. I made sure I did this time.

And then I went and grabbed some fresh Trout from the newest Panini baseball product, 2020 Select.

25 Man insert

Premier Level base. It does bug me some about Select with the different levels of base cards but it also is annoying the inserts look like the base. But, anything with Mike's face on it is worth grabbing regardless.

And a couple of Topps grabs too.
Topps Chrome Update Greatest Players had my attention when I saw the shine

And I thought this was pretty cool. I hadn't heard of or maybe noticed these Throwback Thursday cards before. This is a 1997-1998 basketball design. It caught my eye being a 90's collector as you guys know.

It seems that Valley Of Cards always has these Throwback Thursday cards of a variety of players in his shop.

Pretty solid mail day all around from both of his shops. If you haven't checked out his Valley Of PWE cards do so. It not only has an offering of cards like above, but its very useful for new set adds, team lots, player cards, and just some fun singles to own you may not want to pay $4 to have shipped to yourself. Seems most single cards are going for that shipping rate now and sometimes you never know how those will arrive to you either. At least here I can guarantee you they will arrive safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment