Monday, July 13, 2020

Forgotten Claims

Awhile back, I must have claimed some cards over at A Penny Sleeve For Your Thoughts blog and had forgotten until they arrived last week.

Which is nice as I do like surprises, who doesn't?

Let's see what rolled on in,
A year after Super Rookie and a 1990 Score Hampton rookie towards my 100 card chase.

A set need! Anytime I can cross one off it's exciting.  I still need to do some updating on here for some sets.

I was always a fan of these Steel cards from Leaf, cards printed on metal. This is only the second one in my collection as Griffey is my other.

I can never turn down a refractor. NEVER.

Thanks to Jon for the mail day. I know it was from a freebie Friday claim but I will hit you back with something at some point. I hit up a few folks this week I felt I owed so I have a few more to go as well. I need to get better at making my lists again as I have been slacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment