Friday, July 31, 2020

Say Hey To The Mail Day

I have been having fun working on a few smaller sorting projects and have been using some of the cards for fun tweets on Twitter.

When I posted a lot of Max Scherzer rookie cards, @thesayheykid95 saw the tweet and inquired about if I was selling the cards. I said I don't sell, but I would be down for a trade, so we did a trade. Our first. First trades are always tough because you really want to having everything go right so you will have a new trader to your circle.

And this one went that great. I got my mail day, he got his, and no hiccups.

My mail day landed me this Aaron Judge Optic rookie. I regret letting go of a good portion of my Judge PC about a year ago and have been very snail slow adding some of those back. Judge, Gleyber and Jeter are my Yankee PC's at this point.

2020 has opened me back up to collecting a lot more basketball cards and RJ Barrett is one of those big new PC's I have accomplished. I am still lacking an autograph of him which would be a key piece to my collection hopefully at some point.

Thanks to @thesayheykid95 for the trade and hope we can do more down the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment