Tuesday, August 18, 2020

More Cards From Cards On Cards

Becoming older has made me forget a lot of things. Not so much where I placed my car keys but more like where did I stick that card? What cards did I just trade for? Didn't I claim that or was that it? How come Cards On Cards sent me another package when I thought I got everything I claimed from his weekly freebies?

Well, thing was, I hadn't. And none of that clicked in until I opened up the package he had sent me.


Oh yes, Grayson Allen. My first card of the once Duke player.


Gremlins 2 pack that surprisingly nobody else looked at. I will store this in my unopened packs PC.


Will Clark 90's parallel from Score baseball


Madonna. Enough said for my non sports PC.


Nancy Lieberman. Hall Of Famer, coach, and broadcaster. I found this to be a unique add.


Coby White. Only my second card of the Bulls stud


Ed O'Bannon isn't a household name but for me it's all about the 90's and 90's parallels so that's why he came home to me.


Not much to say here. A Griffey popped up and I needed it.


Same goes for this Mike Trout Gold parallel from Big League.


Then we end it with a biggie. Well, for me. a 1990-1991 NBA Hoops set. Just felt like I needed it. Usually I am not a big early 90's set person but this one has a couple of MJ's I didn't have for my PC and that Menendez brothers card I wanted an upgrade for since mine is damaged.

Thanks to Cards On Cards again for this mail day and for running those freebie Fridays. Hopefully soon I can send you something to make up for all of my claims. Just gotta get to digging! My current sorting project should help with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment