Saturday, August 8, 2020

More From The Shane Box

Before I start today's post, I will begin with a Happy Birthday to my mom who turns...well...older today. I know she won't read this as I have told the story many times of her dislike of card collecting, but overall, she's my mom.

So the next part of my mail day I am showing off from Shane is a small section of cards I found included in a white box that was within the big Priority box that caught my attention.

First up, a Colin Powell rookie card. I never knew this existed but it's pretty cool.

1971 Flashbacks. I had no idea that Starbucks has been around this long. It makes me feel sheltered in my childhood.

I think I have a couple of these, but I love the First Pitch cards. It was a great lineup for Topps for a few years. Though I think they should have kept the design the same for all of them so it could have been one continuing series with the product.

It's good to see a company get creative like this. Which is why I enjoyed Opening Day when they included foods at ballparks and other fun parts of baseball we don't always think about finding as a card.

The final card I am showing off is a teaser to a lineup of 90's football inserts I will be showing off I got in this trade as well. This one here combines two great QB's who liked to both throw and take off on the ground.

Much more to come from this mail day as I am stretching it out to fill in some days on here. As I said a few days ago, I don't have much incoming so the further I can stretch each mail day, the more posts I can get in on here to continue the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment