Monday, August 10, 2020

New Griffeys

It wouldn't be a trade between Shane and myself if it didn't include some form of Ken Griffey Jr cards. Shane has always been the bomb when it comes to finding Griffeys I need. Plus, I usually get first dibs on any of this Cheap Wax Wednesday Griffey finds.

Besides the few he has set aside he won't let go. Some day....some day.

This recent batch included more than I show here but I just wanted to show a handful of them,

Opening Day, Leaf, Vintage are among those in this section. It's amazing how many base cards I need still, but when he has over 15,000 cards, it becomes less surprising.

Awesome Dugout Collection parallel. These fell 1:3 packs and feature a bronze foil.

The Kid without a smile and The Kid with one.

Stadium Club insert

1993 Topps Gold. Can't believe I didn't already have this one.

Up next is a unique item I hadn't seen before....
This is oversized binder by the way before I show you the inside

Interesting. Great throwback photo and cool collectible. At least it's in its own page and I won't have to worry about storage.

There is still more to show from this mail day so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment