Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Nuttin' But The Hits:2015 Panini Contenders Draft Picks Hobby Box (1/1 Auto!!)

I have had such a drag year when it comes to being able to open wax. With flippers cleaning off retail shelves, my hobby funds falling, and no reviews incoming, opening up anything hasn't been easy.

Shane felt my pain so he offered to trade me a box so I could have something to rip. And rip I did.

Today's box is a 2015 Panini Contenders Draft Picks featuring the top players of the draft on the front. Well, at the time it was believed to be that. I still haven't given up on Winston yet. I think the Saints will be a great place for him to learn how to be a great NFL QB. Watch out for that when Drew retires.

I was just hoping for a good veteran auto.
Nah.

Bleh

Not too shabby

Who?

Decent auto pull but not the veteran I was hoping for. Might have to trade this to a Penn State fan

I thought that was it. Then the last pack had a bonus...
1/1 auto!! Except its David Cobb. But still. Pretty cool

All of these are for PWE trade so if anyone is interested, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment