Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Spot The Difference 2:Gives Me Goosebumps

Spot the differences from the first post earlier today. There are 10 errors to find. I will post the answers in comments in a few days.

Now onto the post...

Just like many bloggers and collectors it appears, I am also on the hunt for 2020 Where Monsters Live set.

With some help online from my mom, @nekbone860, and @farmercard i was able to narrow down my set chase need to 3. I am getting ever so close!

In my trade with @farmercard, along with getting a card need for my Where Monsters Eat set chase, we also worked out a trade that gave me some shakes.
Well, not these kind of Goosebumps but close.

Instead it was the illustrator of the popular kid series Goosebumps jersey card. I know a lot of people are never happy with Panini because of relics like this, but this is exactly why I love that product.

Stephen King was an inspiration to me growing up wanting to write. A lot of my early pieces from Grade 4 all the way to my senior year in High School were horror/scary stories and many I still have now. I also wrote an unpublished children's book that remains on a pin drive with needed corrections that I started but never finished. Maybe some day I will jump back on and finish those corrections or maybe even start a new life. I have always been passionate about writing my entire life and I don't think that will ever change. One dream I have is to be a professional ballet dancer but the only way you can chase and follow a dream is to stick with the chase and never give up. I feel as if I took a break from chasing mine, I have been thinking a lot recently that maybe it was time to pick up that momentum again. I am not getting any younger.

Thanks to @farmercard for the trade. Now I need to find someone who has the matching RL Stine autographed card from Gypsy Queen along with any of the mini's and parallels.

No comments:

Post a Comment