Saturday, October 31, 2020

Who You Gonna Call? Part 2

My Master Set chase of Ghostbusters actually began because of one trade I had. When I was able to pull off a trade with DJSeneseiNJ for the toughest autograph in the set, Dan Akroyd, that's when I thought to myself, "I could chase this set now" so I did. Originally it was going to be just the autographs but after completing the Psych Master set, I then decided I might as well tackle this one too.

Ghostbusters was a much tougher chase however.

Let's take a look at the hits in the set.


For some reason or another, the other four autographs in this set picture didn't upload but at least the Akroyd did. So sorry about not having the other ones on here! 

Overall there were 19 autographs in this set to chase.

The next part of the hits I completed were the Replica Patches.


The Rookie one was a binder exclusive.  I do wished I had the binder to store my master set in, well minus autographs.


These patch cards fell 1:72 packs.

Up next, the extremely rare and tough to find slime cards. I had to be two year patient on these.

 

This six card set fell at 1:200 odds each. That's 1:8.3 boxes which would require a lot of ripping and doesn't guarantee you wouldn't find a duplicate.

These hits sum up my Master Set. The next two I am showing off for fun.


There were tons of 1/1 sketch cards in the product. This is the only one I have from it.

 

And same goes for these animation cels . I really like these but can't ever seem to land more than this one which I got for less than $10. Most though are priced at $20 or more.

Someday I would love to add a few more sketch cards and definitely more animation cel cards just to boost this overall collection up a bit more.

I hope you all enjoyed the look at my collection of Ghostbusters and all have a safe, Happy Halloween. Don't let the boogeyman out of the closet or try to remember who to call when you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment