Was 2 any better, well, read on!
Unlike yesterday's box, I actually pulled a top tier rookie in this box. If not the top. Good start because this was actually out of pack 1.
My parallels were much better than the last box pulling a variety of them.The Capela is /199, the Clarkson is /99 and the Howard is /60. Not to mention this
Camo /25.All look really sharp!
Some inserts including Dirk.
Anytime you pull a Kobe insert, you win.
And the jersey card hits,despite being single color swatches again, this time are Totally Certified Materials and both /99 blue parallels.
And my autograph is of the 10th overall pick in the 2016 draft by the Milwaukee Bucks and a parallel /99. His auto could use some work.
Overall, I would be lying if I didn't think the second box blew the first one out of the water. I guess it shows the parity of every break. You just don't know which of the two boxes you will land. Well, I usually do. The first one is usually what I get for my own personal breaks. That's simply just my luck.
Now time for the giveaway!
There will be two winners, one will win this
The other will win this,
In order to enter, you must guess the numbering out of /25 for this card
AND follow these rules
- Make sure you thank Panini America for this review box and check out their site for products like this one and others. Also thank Tracy Hackler and give him a Twitter follow too!
- ***VERY IMPORTANT***MUST BE A U.S. RESIDENT to enter or have a shipping address in the U.S. Shipping costs have gone haywire and I can't afford to ship everywhere.This is always hard to do as I appreciate all readers but I hope you all understand non-U.S. readers.
- Card may be shipped PWE. I like to forewarn on this.
- LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW telling me ONE PRO AND ONE CON OF THE PRODUCT for both or either box. PLEASE ALSO KEEP IN MIND I AM HOPING FOR GOOD PRO/CON FEEDBACK.
- Also leave me a comment telling me the card numbering /25 for the Nik Stauskas above
- Must do BOTH 5 and 6 to be entered or entry will be null.
- The ones who guess the right number or are closest without going over will be entered in the giveaways.
- Sport Card Collectors or it's owner (person who runs the blog), WILL NOT be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged mail. Sorry had to add this in since someone tried to scam me once about this.
- Contest starts today, ends on January 22nd 2017. Winner will be announced in a separate post on January 23rd 2017.
- Don't forget to thank the above sponsor of this contest and I won't mind a thank you as well :)
Good luck to those that enter!!