Just like on Seinfeld with the Summer Of George, this will be the Summer Of Matt.
I am planning to take a blogcation from this blog and the Big Blue Cardboard blog, but I won't leave you high and dry without a daily post on here at least.
So from tomorrow until September 14th, I have already put in place daily posts. How did I make that possible, I spent one whole weekend to make it possible by spending four hours of putting it in place. Good thing I had some extra time for once.
Here is what to expect starting tomorrow for posts,
- Cards Over Coffee republished posts. I am still trying to promote that blog and I feel the best way to do so is to post some samples from that blog and attach a link to each post. I also plan to be down to one blog by March 2022 so part of this cross promotion will help me with that decision next year as well. There will be close to 50 republished posts.
- A few other fillers from May 9th to May 13th as I forgot to fill those days in with Cards Over Coffee posts.\
- Summer Of Wes. I got a massive mail day from Wes back in December and have only posted a handful of the cards so far and figured what better time then to post my Top 100 favorite cards from the bunch. The Top 10 will have you stunned so be ready for those. Cards from 100-19 are in no order, however, cards 19-1 are ranked in order.
- Need some time to fix my collection. Spending the extra time on all of the blogs is taking away from actual collecting. It's all a mess and it has taken away from my trading to as I haven't had time to make piles for my usual trading partners.
- I want to be able to put some fresh new posts on Cards Over Coffee occasionally. That blog isn't a everyday blog which is what makes it great.
- Mental. Just need a mental vacation from posting on here as my ideas have dried up, my stats are down and comments are nil to one. This could very well be the final year run of this blog and I know I have said that before, but this time is different.
- Blogging In General. I am not tired of blogging by any means, but need to find my place again. Some break time may help figure out which blog I will stick with down the road