Friday, September 15, 2017

2017 Panini Player Of The Day CONTEST Main Promo

 
Welcome! Sport Card Collectors blog is once again proud to be hosting the Player Of The Day Contest. This contest has prizes provided by Panini America to award you guys, the readers. 

As for me, this is no longer a blogger competition as I am the only lucky blogger to be doing this and I don't get anything for hosting this except the rewarding factor of knowing I am helping the hobby, LCS' and spreading #HobbyLove.

Today, I received the prizes I will be shipping out-there may be a slight delay in shipping with so much to pay to ship out-and I will be posting contests as we go along. Some of the contests are easy as can be and then others are a bit more challenging like today's main promo.

Every year when I have hosted this contest, I have always had a MAIN CONTEST to my promotion.
This year is no different.

How do you participate in the MAIN CONTEST? Well, here are the details and it's actually not too challenging.
  1. CONTEST open to U.S. Residents ONLY or those with an address in the U.S.
  2. Go to your local participating Player Of The Day card shop. You can find your participating  list of shops, HERE.
  3. Take a photo of you and your purchase in front of the Player Of The Day sign
  4. Email me the photo to sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com or DM it to me on Twitter @Sportcardcollec or even post it on the Facebook wall of Sport Card Collectors.
  5. I will share your picture on here for others and POD to see in a gallery.
  6. You can go to your shop as many times as you want. Every picture you send me will earn you one entry towards the main prizes.
  7. Top three finishers will win a big prize but everyone who enters this will win something :)
 Here is an example of what I am looking for in a picture:
 

This was taken for my 2015 promo. All you have to do is just make sure you post a picture of your purchase or Player Of The Day Packs in front of your shops POD poster then send it to me with the many options I gave you above.

Here are the TOP THREE PRIZES to score.

1st Place Winner
2017 Panini NFL Sticker book, 10 packs of Player Of The Day Cards, 2 Panini T-Shirts,NFL Player Lanyard, 2017 Player Of The Day Solomon Thomas autograph. These autographs are only found at Card Shops for the promo. There may be other prizes added as well.
2nd Place Winner
2017 Panini NFL Sticker book, 12 packs of Player Of The Day Cards, 2 Panini T-Shirts,NFL Player Lanyard, There may be other prizes added as well.
3rd Place Winner
2017 Panini NFL Sticker book, 10 packs of Player Of The Day Cards, 2 Panini T-Shirts,NFL Player Lanyard, There may be other prizes added as well.
4th place and more will get Player Of The Day packs. Amounts on those will be determined upon entries.

Entries are due by October 30th 2017. This gives you over a month to enter. Feel free to send in your pictures at any point when they are taken however instead of all at once. I will run the entries and announce winners on October 31st 2017.

For those of you who don't have a shop nearby, I have other contests for you coming up so stay tuned for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment