Saturday, September 16, 2017

Psych Bio's

Well, today marks the final day of my Psych insert needs with wardrobe needs being posted tomorrow.

This also marks the first post with my only insert set from the product. That is the Psych Bio's. I own all 6 of them.

 
However, I do not have the set of these.
 
 
At first you are thinking, aren't those the bios? And I will say yes, but they are not the same. These are printed on acetate and seem to be tough pulls. It's hard to tell though. I have no information on them. They are not on the Cryptozoic website, they are not on the wrappers or boxes, and not even on Cardboard Connection as they are a big mystery. I have seen some listed on eBay so hopefully the rest of my needs, 2,3,5, and 6 are all on there. I am only assuming there are 6 since there are 6 bios.

It's not very often you find an insert that's not listed anywhere for info. If you find out any for me, just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment