I miss giving away stuff, so I am not only feeling like doing a giveaway, but I feel like doing a throwback one!
To celebrate the beginning of the Stanley Cup finals, I am giving away a dual jersey hockey card and will be giving it away like I did when I first started up my blog. All you have to do is just leave some random comment or thought here once or daily til the contest ends. Simple as can be!!
DON'T FORGET TO READ ALL THE RULES BEFORE ENTERING :D
- This contest will end Wednesday, June 10th 2015 with winner being announced on Thursday June 11th 2015.
- To enter, please leave a comment on this post.
- You can enter once per day. You may win only having one entry, but if you have more, the better chances you will have.
- The winner will be selected at random and announced in comments. Please check back in! Last three of four contests held on here the prize went UNCLAIMED!
- The winner has one week to send me their contact information or the contest will be held again.
- Once the contest is over, email me your address to email@example.com so I can ship this card out. The card will be shipped in a PWE
- Sport Card Collectors Blog And Owner Of Sport Card Collectors blog WILL NOT be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged mail. Once it leaves our hands, it's up to the USPS to deliver it to you safely. But we will do our best to try and get it out the safest way.
- Due to increasing shipping costs (seems daily), this contest will be for U.S. Residents ONLY or for any residents with a U.S. Shipping address. This means if you live out of country but have a U.S. shipping address you can enter. I know some of you do have these or someone willing to ship to you. Believe me, I am truly sorry about this! I feel awful but I don't want to pay more in shipping than what the card is worth and hope you all understand that. I do hold random contests for those outside the country for redemption codes or Panini Point cards where I will send you the code, but I haven't pulled any recently.
- Failure to follow any of these rules you will be asked to forfeit the card(s).
- BONUS! Please spread the word on social media sites or on your blog if you are a sport card blogger, you can even share this post.If we can get a good turnout, I will host another when this one ends!