Thursday, June 11, 2015

WIN This Upper Deck USA Football Auto!

  • This contest will end Wednesday, June 17th 2015 at 11:59 pm e.t.
  • To enter, please leave a comment on this post.
  • You can enter once per day. You may win only having one entry, but if you have more, the better chances you will have.
  • The winner will be selected at random and announced in comments. Please check back in! Last three of four contests held on here the prize went UNCLAIMED!
  • The winner has one week to send me their contact information or the contest will be held again.
  • Once the contest is over, email me your address to sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com so I can ship this card out. The card will be shipped in a PWE
  • Sport Card Collectors Blog And Owner Of Sport Card Collectors blog WILL NOT be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged mail. Once it leaves our hands, it's up to the USPS to deliver it to you safely. But we will do our best to try and get it out that way.
  • Due to increasing shipping costs, this contest will be for U.S. Residents ONLY or for any residents with a U.S. Shipping address. This means if you live out of country but have a U.S. shipping address you can enter. I am truly sorry about this! I feel awful but I don't want to pay more in shipping than what the card is worth. I do hold random contests for those outside the country for redemption codes or Panini Point cards, but I haven't pulled any recently.
  • Failure to follow any of these rules you will be asked to forfeit the card(s). 

  • Please continue to spread the word. The more entries, the better chance I continue giving stuff away. The prizes will change weekly from baseball to hockey to non-sport. Also some weeks could be team/player lots, inserts, or jersey or autographed cards depending on what I have to give.
  • Last week we reached a total of 49 entries. Let's outdo that!
 
  • BONUS ENTRY!!! MAKE ME LAUGH! ONE OF YOU CAN EARN AN EXTRA ENTRY FOR CAPTIONING THIS CARD AND MAKING ME LAUGH. YOU CAN DO THIS DAILY OR JUST ONCE. UP TO YOU!

32 comments:

  1. Very patriotic looking cards with the Red,White,and Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do the truffle shuffle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You down with O.P.P.? Yeah you know me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I think my helmet's too big, coach!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colorful Rashad Miller card. Great for a patriotic holiday or any day in the USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll try another caption tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool looking card, football prospecting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a bad looking card ��
    @APetrelak

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't have any cards from USA football

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just an entry for today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fear not my friend. Great card and I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let's see if it is a new day yet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another day, another entry.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 'MERICA
    @APetrelak

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in again for this great card

    ReplyDelete
  17. This would look good in a 4th of July giveaway
    @APetrelak

    ReplyDelete
  18. My entry for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. USA Futbol. Put him out there on the pitch!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Scott N. takes home the extra entry. I was cracking up at a few of the earlier comments esp the classic truffle shuffle!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Extremely poor turnout for this card. I am going to give contests a week off or so (least I think) But don't worry, more contests to come!

    As always, I random my contest winners by 7 times and I always post the results for you to see.

    There were 29 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

    the bowl cut kid
    Fred Silverman
    Scott N.
    Wilson
    Scott N.
    Scott N.
    Scott N.
    Wilson
    Tracy LeVeau
    Scott N.
    Michael Wardrop
    Fred Silverman
    Wilson
    @APetrelak
    Wilson
    @APetrelak
    Scott N.
    Wilson
    fitchjr1
    Fred Silverman
    Michael Wardrop
    skunkman
    Scott N.
    Scott N.
    Michael Wardrop
    fitchjr1
    barry
    @APetrelak
    Wilson

    Timestamp: 2015-06-18 10:27:16 UTC

    You have randomized this list 7 times.

    Congrats to the bowl cut kid who finished at the top after 7 randoms! Please email me your address to sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com and I will get this card out to you!

    You will have 7 days from today to claim this prize or it will be re-given away in a future contest.

    Thanks to everyone who entered!

    ReplyDelete