Thursday, June 4, 2015

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?! PART 1

WHAT'S IN THE BOX??!!!! I yelled, well, quietly yelled to myself making a movie reference from the ending of Seven. Cause honestly like Brad Pitt, I had no idea what was inside this shoe box.


So cautiously hoping not to find a head, I opened the box and found many scrap papers, trash and some hobby items. Yes, buried within this box were some hobby items I had forgotten about. So for fun, I thought I would come up with a new segment to show you what I found.

The very first hobby item I found in the box was an uncut, well it was cut from the back of the box, Olympic cards from the back of a Frosted Flake box. These were released recently in 2012 and were given to me by family members who know my love of collecting and collecting anything that is on cardboard.

I have held onto them, mostly cause I forgot, but will still continue to as they may be something more valuable down the road.

Here is the front of the cards.

The back.
Stay tuned for more surprises from THE BOX. There are 7 parts in all and a little bit of everything including an auto from a "hobby celebrity". Come back to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment