Wednesday, June 17, 2015

2 Champions Crowned This Week, 2 Favorite Cards (NHL/NBA)

This week the NHL and NBA seasons came to a finish both after six game series. I thought it would be fun to show off  my two favorite cards, one from each of the winning teams as a way to congratulate them both.

The first team to claim their title was the Chicago Blackhawks who took home their 3rd title in 6 years. That's an amazing feat. Pulling this 15/15 Patrick Kane Private Signings autograph from 2014 Panini Father's Day was also an amazing feat.
 

Then last night, the Golden State Warriors took home their first title in over 35 years led by NBA MVP Stephen Curry. They also took down the mighty LeBron James. However, speaking of Stephen Curry, I pulled this a few years ago from Panini's Past and Present product. I actually really enjoyed the product and it's throwback appeal. Too bad it's not made anymore.


Congrats to both the Chicago Blackhawks and to the Golden State Warriors on their championships!

(I must also note that these cards are in my PC and are not available FT or FS)

No comments:

Post a Comment