Well, I have a long ways to go with these, but didn't want to give up quite yet.
They aren't the most exciting Rodney Hampton cards ever, some look cool with the shine, but definitely not at the top of my big time want list for Rodney.
But, since my last update on here with them, I found a three card lot for under $2 so I snagged it. Would have been foolish not to have.
So here are all four together. The bottom right corner is my favorite one so far.Still 100 more to go if I decide to go that route. Not sure if I will but at least for now this keeps the new Rodney's coming in and adding to my overall list.
If you pull any of these that I don't have, just let me know at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com!
Thanks in advance, Matt.

No comments:
Post a Comment