Friday, October 2, 2026

Rodney's Cardboard:2025 Absolute Autograph /199

Wow...it's sure been awhile since I have had a new Rodney to share with you guys.

It's just the flow of the hobby and the expensive prices that Rodney is going for now.

Even today's add was more than it should be, but it's also the reason why I waited so long to add it.
I have already added cheaper, lower  numbered stuff from this run before I added the base autograph. Which is sad but a reality for a Super Collector. You want them all, but you also know your limits.

I did add a few cheap Rodney's recently, so I will have others to post as well. One I traded for, that ones pretty cool and can't wait to share that one.

Not sure how many I have left in the Absolute run until I can double check. I might be down to just the 1/1. But, my spreadsheets are being a pain right now to update, just need to work on that so I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment