Thursday, July 27, 2023

Johnny’s Generous Again

There are lots of generous bloggers out there, but one that does is on a daily basis is Johnny's Trading Spot

I had gone through a long winless streak until last week where I won twice! I received the second one of those mail days a few days ago so thought I would show it off here:

Danny Dimes! Hoping he proves his worth after the big contract.

All former or retired Gmen. Ogletree signing I liked a lot and he played up to his hype that season. Then declined afterwards.

Dalvin is gone, Big Cat is going to beast it up and Neal and Kayvon is the future!

Thanks again to Johnny for this Giants mail day and for all of his generosity. I know I appreciate it and so does rest of the hobby.

If you haven't yet, check out Johnny's blog with the link I posted above for almost new posts daily. See some great cards and maybe you will win some too!

No comments:

Post a Comment