Saturday, July 1, 2023

Who Let The Bots Out!

I know I said I was cutting back on blogging this month due to family time, but I guess all of us need bathroom breaks occasionally even with family around so here I am.

Last month, Sport Card Collectors set a record high for views in a month and I have no idea why.

For one, I didn’t post anything until the end of the month, just lame random card posts, when I was testing the views. Second, I haven’t posted anything since May 5th on here for real content. And third, I don’t share anything from this blog anymore on any social media even when I do post.

With this info, I can only assume that bots must be spamming this blog with views. I have no other explanation.

So I am wondering, did any of the rest of you bloggers experience an increase in June? And what are your thoughts on it.

In the meantime, I will still take this number as a personal best and hope that it was more real than fake.

Because sometimes I really miss blogging on here. Not sure if any of you miss me on here.

Alright, that was a quick bathroom break. Now back to being busy until I need to go again or hide in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment