Friday, July 27, 2018

The Sensei Delivers

Recently my trades with @DJSeneseiNJ have been blind ones. Meaning, he sends me stuff I don't know about and I return the same. These type of trades can be fun with certain people but tough with others. These type of trades require collectors of the same personality to pull off a good one. You wanna go into it with the mindset that you don't want to under-send the other guy. If both collectors go into approach it that way, things will work out just fine and both traders will be happy.

That's the way I think both @DJSeneseiNJ and I approached our latest one.

A new Odell for the PC. Interesting how the tats show off in the Fire design. I never cared much for the Fire design after the first release. That one was pretty epic.


Davis Webb. Is he the future of the Gmen, it sounds like it somedays.


Saquon! Finally landed the Score rookie. I busted 10 Dollar Tree packs, 1 blaster and one hanger and never found this card. Now I finally have a copy.


Kyle Lauletta. Finally have his Score rookie as well.


3 New Odell Bechams. I like that sideline shot of Odell. Glad they chose one like that and not one of his crazy rant ones.


Wayne Gallman I didn't have. I haven't even busted any Rookies and Stars since Panini made it a Target exclusive.


More Odell doing what he does best.


Four cards of former Giants who didn't pan out.


Eli! Big season ahead.


Some cool Eli inserts including a Crown Royale numbered one


2018 NY Giants secondary minus DRC. I was hoping the Giants would bring him back under a less salary. He still played well last year.


Sweet new Andre Williams for that PC. I haven't been focusing on adding his cards as much as of late but adding a sweet one and


this one, a mini camo refractor, still get me excited.


I went from having no Wayne Gallman autographs for the first few months of last season to having quite the few. I think people have completely lost faith in the guy now that Barkely is on board. I haven't. I saw what he did last year. This is a pretty sweet add in my opinion as it's two color and from a favorite brand in Certified.


Eli! I believe in Eli!


I have heard this guy has looked really good in camp. I hope so. He will be needed in the middle of that new schemed defense.


And finally, a nice Gold Standard relic. I really like the relic cards from this product. Actually I like the whole product.
 

Another solid mail day offering from @DJSenseiNJ! Big thanks goes out to you for this great mail day!

Mail day month of July continues. There was just so much to show especially a huge mail day from the great Wes. That one may take a week or two itself! Stay tuned for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment