Thursday, July 26, 2018

A Different Kind Of Raz Mail Day

I have always been a reader of The Raz Card Blog but have never actually traded with him before. I actually didn't know he wasn't that big into trading until I read his post about my return. I  am thankful that he was willing to trade with me despite that fact.

I hope he enjoyed my return as much as I liked his.

First, Mike Trout variation with missing team name. What better way to kick off a mail day.

 
Rutherford isn't a Yankee anymore, but I still don't mind adding prospect cards of guys. Especially hitters.

 
#AllRise! That's right, some Judge!

 
Then my pick for ROY and has been from the season start, well that kind of a fib I had Devers just ahead of him, but I had Gleyber ranked above everyone else's favorite Otahni. It seems Torres could score home the reward if he continues to hit the way he has

 
I really dig this parallel

 
And this Andujar is actually the starting point of the trade for me from Raz when I saw him pull this card in one of his Loot Lockers. I didn't have anything nice of the Yankees young hitter so now I do. Like I have said, I am looking for cards of Judge, Gleyber and Andujar and Raz covered them all.

 
And to finish up this first trade mail day with Raz, a sweet National Treasures relic of Odell Beckham Jr.
 
 
A big thanks goes out to Raz for trading with me. I loved every bit of your mail day. I hope this isn't the last of our trades if you decide to trade again as I am always open for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment