Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Keeping Busy

It has been a really busy last few weeks for me and will be for the next couple as well.

So, I thought while you wait for new, witty blog posts from myself that I would keep you busy reading a few articles that I wrote for Beckett online recently.

My series on there is called Second Look where I take a dive into sets that you may have forgotten about, but I felt needed a second look at. 
 
The first one I did was on 1989 Upper Deck baseball that I feel is more than just a Griffey card set. Check that one out HERE.

The second article I wrote on one of my favorite All-Time insert sets in 1996 Zenith Z-Team football. You can check that one out HERE.

And the third published one is based on 1995 hit movie Batman Forever. I didn't think it was much of a hit movie wise, but the 1995 Fleer Metal Batman Forever was. If you don't remember those cards, you can read about those HERE.

I have four others that will be published soon. They haven't been on a weekly basis as I had hoped they would be, they publish randomly usually on Fridays. I would appreciate it if you guys could check these out, maybe leave a comment or click on a link or two in the articles to show support :)

When I have time to get pictures taken from all of the generous Christmas senders I had this year, there will be new blog posts. I also have a few new ideas to post on here as well.

Thanks again in advance and stay tuned for all-new posts on Sport Card Collectors! The blog will be back to full force in 2024!

No comments:

Post a Comment