Tuesday, December 12, 2023

BCW Holiday Supplies Winner!

Hey everyone!! I must apologize for my late announcement on this, but I ran out of time the last few days to pick a winner.

So, today I took some time to get this done and now one has been chosen.

One thing you will notice about the list is that some people are not on it. There were four that commented but did not leave their name. They were listed as anonymous so I can't put that on the list not knowing who they are and especially since there was more than one. That means anyone could claim the prize. One thing to keep in mind for future contests I host is to make sure if you comment as anonymous, you add a name to the comments as well.

Now that I have said that so nobody complains, let's pick a winner.

As always, I pick my winners on Random.Org and I randomed the list 7 times. 7 just seems to be a lucky number.

Here is what happened after 7 randoms,

There were 13 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. William Carter
  2. trsimmons58
  3. Beer Barrell Breaks
  4. Zeldafanatic15
  5. Trevor P
  6. @MCL723 on X
  7. Tracy LeVeaux
  8. hudsonfan15
  9. RJ Sahl
  10. Crocodile
  11. @stuffmiami on X
  12. RUFFCUTT
  13. Nachos Grande

IP: 2001:5b0:2c69:818:69c9:79b4:71f4:381a
Timestamp: 2023-12-12 19:36:24 UTC

Congrats to William! Please message me on Twitter or email me at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com with your address and I will pass that along to BCW as fast as I can. You have 48 hours to claim or prize goes to second place.

Thanks again to all that entered!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to William! Thanks for having this contest and to BCW for their contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about this but at least I was in the top 10...LOL.

    ReplyDelete