Saturday, December 30, 2023

Driven

I am driven.

This year I am driven to blog more than ever and it's all because of you guys.

Thank you.

When looking at the results of the latest Nachos Grande 3rd Annual End Of Year awards, I noticed something immediately under the blog awards. Not one of my three blogs made any of the lists.

NONE.

Out of my almost 12-years of blogging, I don't think I have ever not made the list of blogging awards in some form or another.

Not that I am not happy for those of you who made the lists as some great blogs on here did, it just tells me I need to work harder like the ones who made it.

Here were the results to this years awards,



Last year, Cards Over Coffee made this list and pretty sure Sport Card Collectors may have been on there as well.

Same goes for Favorite Under The Radar Blog. Cards Over Coffee made an appearance on there as well.



And as you can tell here, Cards Over Coffee made this list as well last year. 


Well, there isn't much I can say about this one. Night Owl Cards always rules the day for Blog Of The Year in any contest. Congrats to Greg for another victory.

Because of these results I am driven to get my name back on these lists or at least one of them. As much as I would love to win Blog Of The Year for 2024, I know where that award will go again and that's okay. Just to be back on next year's list would be the goal.

So, I decided in order to get myself back on the list, I would go back home. By home, I mean Sport Card Collectors. As Daughtry sang, "Well, I'm going home, Back to the place where I belong" and since this is where it all began, this is where I need to go.

My focus in 2024 will be to get this blog fired back up and let my other two blogs go dormant. I know there were some fans of Cards Over Coffee, but the view numbers, comments going down and not making any of these lists tell me it fell out of favor last year. But don't worry, my coffee drinking days aren't over.

The positive thing is I have so much to share from Christmas on here with some amazing cards thanks to all of you. Hope you're ready to read because I am home, and I am driven.

4 comments:

  1. Keep on going with what you are doing best. Coffee up! Let's read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to admit, I only gloss over the football posts, but I'm still reading by RSS - and not sure if the page counts reflect that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not since it's not clicked on.

      There will be plenty of football card posts coming up. Rodney's Cardboard will make it's return as well.

      Delete
  3. I've been "under the radar" for two years. Not sure how to crack the favorites, but heck I can't crack other's blog rolls so there's that. No matter, keep on doing what you do. I enjoy your blogs.

    ReplyDelete