Monday, January 8, 2024

So...I Changed My Mind...

Well, only 8 days into the New Year and I can't even stick to my New Years resolutions. I told myself I would be back to building up this blog again, but it didn't feel right.

The comments, views were still not here. I guess letting this blog fall by the wayside the last two years hasn't helped it much. I also feel a lot of readers were disappointed I let the Coffee blog fall.

So.....I changed my mind on my blogging approach for 2024 and going forward. I told myself I would just stick to one blog, but I just don't see that working out right for me. 

This is how it will go now and how it will stay for now on. I promise, this is my new updated part of the resolutions. It will be like saying you won't eat a donut for a year, but change it to only eating one a week because you felt you couldn't survive that way kind of eating change.

This blog I will do Random Card Of The Day posts from cards sitting on my desk. It's an easy quick thing I can do from my phone, so it won't be much of a hassle. And it will be for when I have time to post.

Cards Over Coffee becomes my new blog and main focus. I have some changes and new segments coming to that blog as well. So please be sure to follow it and add it to your blogroll.

However, Big Blue Cardboard will be my NY Giants focused blog. I won't post on there very much as my time will be spent on Cards Over Coffee, but I will be posting still there. And it's also the ONLY place you will see NEW RODNEY HAMPTON CARDS!!!! And there is a lot coming up!!

I know some of you don't like the multi-blog approach, but I think it will work out best in the end. Just remember, Cards Over Coffee will be my main blog and will have the most posts, the other two will be side blogs.

Thanks again for the support! Make sure to check out the blogs and keep reading!

4 comments:

  1. I'll read wherever you decide to publish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Resolutions are like moving targets, sometimes you barely miss the mark. You are doing the right thing by following what you think to be best. The nice thing is that your changes can be changed again. May the reading continue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a fan of multi blogs. Gives me more to read!

    ReplyDelete