Sunday, January 28, 2024

Rodney's Cardboard:2023 Certified Pink Autograph /75

When I found out that 2023 Certified football included Rodney autographs this year, which eBay notified me about, I immediately started my chase. But the first few Rodney's were way overpriced like most cards are when they first release.

I wasn't going to overpay for Rodney even being a Super Collector.

Prices have since dropped and so haven't more Rodney's and I have been able to add a few....quite a few.

Today's Certified Rodney is the pink parallel which is numbered to 75.
Oooooo shiny.

 
Back of card, pretty basic Panini stuff with nothing but a copy of the front of the card and an autograph guarantee.

Here is an overall look at the chase in 2023 Certified for Rodney,
Base /199, Bronze /99, Pink /75, Orange /50, Red /35, Blue /30, Teal /25, Gold /15, Purple /10, Green /5, and Black 1/1.

Which isn't too terrible comparing it to other products that include a lot of parallels.

There will be more updates to come from this chase. I can say though, the 1/1 has not popped up yet and I keep waiting for it to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment